Serving the children of the world
Mount Vernon Kiwanis Noon Club was founded in 1924 to help serve our community. We invite you to come join us for our hour long luncheon membership meetings every Monday at noon located at the Cottontree Inn & Convention center in Mount Vernon.
Kiwanis clubs, located in 80 nations, help their communities in countless ways. Each community’s needs are different-so each Kiwanis club is different. By working together, members achieve what one person can’t accomplish alone. When you give a child the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things happen.
The six permanent Objects of Kiwanis International were approved by Kiwanis club delegates at the 1924 International Convention in Denver, Colorado. Through the decades, they have remained unchanged.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.
An unknown error occurred
Mondays at 12:00
Best Western Plus Skagit Valley Inn And Convention Center
2300 Market St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273